• This extension allows you to ‘grey-out’ your non-working hours in the day, week and ‘4 day’ views of Google Calendar.
• Use it to quickly see which hours of your day are blocked off for work and non-work time.
• Click into the extension to set your personal working hours 👩💻
• I’m in no way affiliated with Google or the Google Calendar brand 💯
Great concept! My use case is to shade something like 11am to 4pm on a Tuesday, but the functionality doesn't allow for that. Unfortunately, doesn't work for my needs.
• Estensione semplice ma estramente efficace nell'aiutare a visualizzare l'effettivo tempo di lavoro utilizzabile. • Simple but extremely effective extension in helping to visualize the actual usable working time.
Simple and effective. Thank you for creating this.
What a wonderful tool! I love being able to see my working hours, as it helps me prioritize my time better 💛
Super handy for organizing your life more!
ok.. but still 5 days... what about part time or contract work? possibly put -- in the space so I can select which days and hours... otherwise I have to say 8am and finish at 801am
Great tool but I would like to able to choose the color :)
It's very useful and helps me to organise my work & life schedule! I looooooove it
A really useful tool that shows in your calendar when you are not working :)
Pretty cool! 🎯💯 Trying to organize my calendar around work and life events, this extension makes it really easy to visually know what slots I've got available for each. Can't recommend enough! 🙏
Great concept but it does not work well. I have my hours set from 8a-4p and it shades out until 9am and reshades starting at 5:30pm.. I also have no working hours entered for Sunday, shouldn't that entire day be shaded out?