- Document Node
MindPane visualizes the web page you are reading as a Mind Map, where you can quickly get the main structure of the document, and easily navigate through topics.
* Pleasantly read the document in a Mind Map
* Ads are eliminated in the Mind Map
* 16 Mind Map themes can be chosen
* 8 Mind Map Layouts can be chosen
* Export the Mind Map as a high quality PNG image
## How to use
After installing this extension, pin the MindPane extension to the browser toolbar.
According to the rules of the Extensions Store, extension can not work on the store pages and home page.
Please open any other article pages (for example, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenAI) after installing this extension and click the MindPane icon from the browser toolbar to check how the extension will work on it.
## 16 Mind Map themes
– Business Blue
– Cherry Party
– Colorful Clear
– Colorful Fancy
– Concise Blue
– Deep Forest
– Green Ray
– Silent Night
## 8 Mind Map layouts
– Left to Right
– Right to Left
Thanks for checking out MindPane – we’d really love to know your impression about this Chrome extension. Please don’t hesitate to let us know your thoughts and suggestions!
Twitter: @jiakuan (http://twitter.com/jiakuan)
All notable changes to this extension will be documented in this section.
### [1.1.0] – 2023-08-22
– Added print support for preview content
– Fixed bookmark links issue for some websites
– Improved Mind Map text drawing algorithm
### [1.0.4] – 2023-03-21
– Improved the design of interaction between extension and web page
– Fixed code block display issue in preview area
### [1.0.3] – 2023-02-16
– Improved preview layout by not showing elements with empty text content
### [1.0.2] – 2023-02-14
– Fixed issues of show Mind Map on Sentry documentation pages and Github gist
### [1.0.1] – 2023-02-13
– Save user preferences of theme, layout, and splitter position
– Added a Discord community link on the sidebar
### [1.0.0] – 2023-02-08
– Initial release including basic features