- Addy AI
Addy AI is like a ChatGPT Email Writer. It uses artificial intelligence to help you optimize email management and communication. With the increasing volume of emails, it can be overwhelming and time-consuming to keep up with it all. We want to help individuals and businesses save time and write emails 10x faster by providing them with powerful, intuitive tools and services that make their email management more efficient and effective. Whether you’re looking to organize, prioritize, or respond to your email more efficiently, Addy AI has the solutions you need to succeed.
Say goodbye to writer’s block with Addy AI – An A.I. Email Assistant that simply drafts email replies for you.
Addy AI is the ultimate tool for anyone looking to save time and write better emails. Our dream at Addy is to use AI to make you more productive, by taking care of the little things like email writing, summarizing long emails, and deducting action plans, while allowing you to focus on getting more work done.
Simply select the tone that best fits your message and let it do the rest. Choose from a variety of tones including friendly, formal, informal, interested, not interested, etc., and let Addy AI draft an email that perfectly and contextually conveys your message.
If you have a preferred tone that you use frequently, you can set it as your default for even faster email drafting.
Whether you’re a busy executive, a student, or anyone looking to write emails more efficiently, Addy AI is the perfect tool for you. Try it out today and see how it can revolutionize your email game!
** How it works
– When you click reply or compose on GMail and Outlook, Addy AI opens up a tooltip that allows you to select the tone in which you want to reply.
– When you click write, it reads the context of your email and drafts an appropriate response.
– Optionally, you can add more context or direction if you want your email written in a certain way
– You can experiment with more tones and suggestions.
– Compose (Gmail and Outlook)
– Choose between the different tones (Friendly, Respectful, Formal, Informal, Funny, Excited, Interested, Not interested, Thankful, Angry, and Surprised)
– Ability to set a default tone.
– Ability to give specific instructions when replying
– Use more than one Gmail account.
** Important Note
Your email address is used only for authentication and we do NOT store, collect or associate your email address with the conversation.