- BlockSec Metadock
● Support 20 more networks, including Base, Linea, Polygon zkEVM and various testnets!
● Integrated Dedaub’s storage tool shortcuts and transaction parsing tools.
● Variable Logs allows you to query the history of any variable.
● Support transaction simulation power by Phalcon team.
● “Transaction Explanation”(powered by GPT) allows you to understand exactly what happened within a blockchain transaction. You don’t need to have a highly specialized background to effortlessly analyze specific activities on the chain. It’s especially useful for verifying whether the transactions occurring in your wallet align with your expectations.
● Fund flow chart that gives you a visual presentation of the fund movement between addresses.
● Additional address labels for millions of addresses, including those belonging to exchanges, scammers, and hackers, to help you stay informed and safe.
● Display NFT comprehensive risk radar chart quantifying on-chain risk, off-chain risk, and market risk.
● Address risk scores that are automatically displayed to help you make informed decisions about interacting with certain addresses.
● Powerful search engine that allows you to easily find addresses, Txn hashes, NFTs, and ENS names all in one place.
● Support approval diagnosis that marks suspicious or risky approvals for you.
● Customizable time zones to match your location.
● Show nft marketplaces and the floor price of NFTs on Etherscan.
● Seamless integration with other great tools such as DeBank, Dedaub, Phalcon, MetaSleuth, Forta and Tenderly.
● Etherscan data download, Export data from etherscan transaction lists in CSV or JSON format.
● Show private variables on the read contract tab, and Quick format parameters on the write contract tab.
● Source code and ABI download, you can easily download the source code or ABI of verified contracts.
● Access alternative block explorers the Eden Network and Flashbots Explorer with one click.
● Show contract funding source on *scans.
● Show proxy upgrade log.
How it works
MetaDock provides enhanced features when users visit Etherscan, Basescan, Bscscan, and *scans of many other EVM-compatible blockchains. These features are transparently integrated into the blockchain explorers, improving the user experience in a natural and non-intrusive way.
We take user privacy very seriously.
● Users can opt out MetaDock’s every feature at any time
● MetaDock neither collects nor uploads user information
● MetaDock functions seamlessly on all major blockchain browsers and offers the capability to be conveniently disabled on any website.