- Jack Weatherford
View your friends’ activity in Spotify’s web player.
This extension adds a panel to Spotify’s web player that displays your friends’ listening activity.
1. Add Spotify Friend Activity to your Chrome browser.
2. Open a new tab and navigate to https://open.spotify.com/
3. Login with your Spotify account.
4. Make sure:
– You are following the Spotify users that you want to see the activity of.
– Your friends have the “Share my listening activity on Spotify” setting enabled in the Spotify desktop app.
– Your friends have listened to music on the desktop app sometime in the last week.
5. If the issue persists, please report it here: https://bit.ly/sfa-report
Request new features for the extension here: https://bit.ly/sfa-feature