Learn from Netflix, YouTube, local videos, any website, ebooks, and more. By language learners for language learners.
# – The Immerse with Migaku Browser Extension is currently in BETA and requires a free trial or subscription to use.- ##
– You can sign up for a free trial at https://migaku.io
The Migaku Browser Extension helps you learn a foreign language by watching and reading content you enjoy.
● Learn vocabulary naturally by watching Netflix and YouTube, or directly from local video files on your computer.
● Read websites and ebooks, in fact you can import any webpage and save it to read later using our reader.
💪 TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
● Keep track of the number of words you really know.
👂 NATIVE AUDIO
● Play native audio while reading with one click.
🚀 DICTIONARY LOOKUPS
● Instant lookups for any word. Support for bilingual and monolingual dictionaries!
✨ INSTANT ANKI FLASHCARDS
● Instantly create flashcards that include a screenshot and audio from the content you are watching, and automatically adds definitions.
🎯 REAL-WORLD VOCABULARY
● See the frequency of any word at a glance.
🤘 DUAL SUBTITLES
● Have subtitles in your target language and your native language on screen at the same time.
You can use Migaku to learn any language, and currently you can track your known words for the following languages:
Migaku can actually do A LOT MORE than just this, so be sure to check out our website, and the trailer above to see it in action.
If you are already using the extension and need help, you can seek support through our forums at https://community.migaku.io and watch detailed video guides on its usage here: