Updated internal dependencies
Block distracting websites, without sacrificing your privacy
★ Privacy Focused ★
- Installs without requesting any permissions
- Doesn’t track, store or send your data
Avrodh is a privacy focused web extension. It installs with no extra permissions. It does not track user behaviour or use any analytics software. We do not share, send or store your lists, schedules or how are you using various features that extension provides.
For any website you want to block, we explicitly ask permissions for that website. Extension will only have access to websites you want to block.
★ Useful Features ★
- Multiple list of websites
- Choose days to block on
- Import data from backup file
- Redirect to other website
- Set block start/stop time
With Avrodh to block a website, you create a list of websites. One list can be enabled or disabled independent of other lists you have.
You often want to manage different websites with different rules. Something like
– Block https://facebook.com but only during my morning work schedule.
– Whenever I try to use https://explicit.website redirect it to https://safe.website
To cover this we have schedules. You can set custom schedule for each list. Schedule allow you to choose days or time when a list will work.
Websites can be blocked or redirected to another website. This can be changed per list basis.
You can also manage backup of your lists and settings with Import/Export feature.