- Nicolas B. Pierron
Use your tablet and stylus to draw over any web page content. The drawn content scrolls with the page which is under it.
This addon, when enabled, overlays the largest scrollable area with a transparent drawable surface. This surface area can then be painted with variable width stroke using a stylus pressure.
The paintable surface is anchored on the content that it overlays. This implies that any drawing will scroll with the page that it overlays.
The paint/navigation mode can be toggled on/off, which let you access elements of the content for following links, or interacting with the web site.
* Stylus Pressure: When drawing, the added ‘ink’ will change width based on the pressure of a stylus.
* Scrollable: Objects which are drawn will follow the overlayed content.
* Ctrl-Z : Undo the last paint action.
* Ctrl-Shift-Z : Redo the last undone actions.
* Ctrl-X : Toggle between navigation and Draw mode.
This addon requires some permissions from the user to behave as expected. The following is the list of permissions requested from the user, and why they are requested:
* activeTabs: This permission is used to enable this addon only on the current tab. When the addon is enabled, the current tab is intrumented to add a drawing surface. The instrumented active tabs does not communicate back to the extension, nor does it creates extra network trafic.