Handshake – an open, Blockchain-based alternative to DNS.
However, for using Handshake you typically need to configure you own DNS server. This process requires some in-depth technical understanding, time, and generally leads to frustration.
LinkFrame is an alternative to setting up you own DNS to surf Handshake domains.
Install an extension, and you’re ready to go.
Extension currently supports:
– resolving domains which lead to IP addresses
– resolving domains which lead to SIA Skynet hashes
– resolving domains which lead to dns.live redirects
– resolving domains which lead to normal redirects
There is plans to support:
– resolving domains which lead to IPFS hashes
Currently extension is in its alpha stage, so feedback is appreciated.
Please, use GitHub Issues to request features/submit bugs: https://github.com/execc/link-frame/issues