- Nirav Jain
This extension helps to save and keep track of problems from different platforms(codeforces, codechef, atcoder, leetcode etc.).
> Add Problem
– Save your problem with link, name, difficulty, tags, code and notes.
– If codeforces problem, then it will fetch name, difficulty and tags.
– For other platforms, it will fetch possible information.
– Add your code and notes in code and notes section.
– Manage your problems in different folders by giving appropriate folder names.
– Do you share problems with other? If yes, then this feature can be very useful for you.
– Add and filter problems you want to save and click on Export button in navbar. JSON file will be stored on your computer.
– Share this json file with anyone.
– User can Import this problems in other page by providing JSON file, folder name (optional) and tags (optional).
> Sort, Search, Edit, Delete
– Sort by name, date, difficulty in ascending/descending order.
– Search by name, link, difficulty and tags.
– Edit problem data or Delete problem.
– Filter problems by folder.