View multiple pages in a tiled layout within a single browser window. Arrange tiles horizontally, vertically or in a grid. Resize tiles by dragging splitters. Drag bookmarks and links to open in existing or new tiles. Synchronize scroll tiled pages...
Tile Pages WE 详情
• New option to enable/disable double-click on toolbar button to close layout.
Tile Pages WE is a successor to the popular Tile Tabs extension which is no longer available.
Tile Pages WE displays multiple web pages in a tiled layout within a single browser window:
• Tiles can be arranged horizontally, vertically or in a grid.
• Tiles can be resized by dragging the splitter bars.
• Pages can be opened in existing or new tiles by dragging bookmarks and links.
• Pages can be synchronize scrolled within tile groups.
• Layout can be shown on browser startup or restart.
• Multiple layouts can be created in a single browser window.
• Allows rapid switching between tiled view and single page view.
Tile Pages WE is implemented using the new WebExtensions APIs.
A tiled layout can be created using the toolbar button, button menu, context menu or keyboard shortcuts. Each layout will have several tiles arranged horizontally, vertically or in a grid, with a navigation bar above the tiles.
The active tile has a gray dotted border. A tile can be made the active tile by clicking on the page background.
When a tiled layout is created, pages in existing tabs are assigned to the tiles in the layout. If there are insufficient pages, then the user-defined home page is assigned to the remaining tiles.
Different pages can be assigned to tiles, using the button menu, tab menu or context menu – or by dragging bookmarks or links into the tiles – or by Ctrl+Clicking on a tab.
Layouts are initially displayed in the tiled view, but can be switched to the single-page view to display just the active tile by clicking on the Tile Pages WE toolbar button – or by clicking on the Tiled View button on the navigation bar.
Layouts can be saved and previously saved layouts can be opened or deleted or set as the default layout.
New tiles can be added to a layout using the button menu, tab menu or context menu – or by Shift+dragging bookmarks or links over the tiles. Existing tiles can be removed from a layout using the button menu or context menu – or by clicking on the Untile Page button on the navigation bar.
Tiles (and nested tiles) can be resized by dragging the splitter bars between tiles. Adjacent tiles can be equalized by double-clicking on the splitter bars. A tile can be expanded by double-clicking on the page background.
Tiles can be synchronize scrolled by setting the Sync Scroll toggle on the button menu or context menu – or by clicking on the Sync Scroll button on the navigation bar.
Links in a tile can be opened in an adjacent tile by Ctrl+clicking on the links.
A bookmark for an entire layout can be created by clicking on the Bookmark Layout button on the navigation bar. Clicking on a layout bookmark reopens the entire layout.
An entire layout can be duplicated by duplicating the layout tab.
The Tile Pages WE Options page can be accessed in Firefox as follows:
• On the menu bar select Tools > Add-ons (or press Ctrl+Shift+A), select the Extensions tab, and then click on the Options button.
After installation of Tile Pages WE, there will be a new grey ’tile-layout’ button on the main toolbar.
To create a new tiled layout, click on the Tile Pages WE toolbar button. The badge on the button indicates the number of tiles in the layout.
To show or hide the navigation bar, click on the toolbar button again.
To close a tiled layout, double-click on the toolbar button, or close the layout’s tab.
There is an option to double-click on the toolbar button to close a layout.
CONTEXT MENU, BUTTON MENU & TAB MENU
To perform any layout or tiling operation, right-click on the page contents (or on the navigation bar) to open the context menu, select the ‘Tile Pages WE’ sub-menu, and then select one of the menu items.
Alternatively, right-click on the Tile Pages WE toolbar button to open the button menu or on a tab to open the tab menu , and then select one of the menu items.
The available menu items are:
• New Layout – creates a new tiled layout in a new tab.
• Close Layout – closes the layout in the selected tab and closes the tab.
• Manage Layout – provides access to the Open Layout, Save Layout, Delete Layout and Default Layout dialogs.
• Assign Page – assigns the specified page to the active tile.
• Tile Page – tiles the specified page in a new tile above, below, left or right of the active tile.
• Untile Page – removes the active tile.
• Sync Scroll – toggles synchronized scroll on or off.
• View Tiled – toggles between the tiled view and the single tile view.
• Show NavBar – shows or hides the navigation bar.
There is an option to show/hide the Tile Pages WE sub-menu on the context menu.
There is an option, when opening a saved layout, to set the layout’s tab title to the opened layout’s name.
The navigation bar is displayed by default in both the tiled view and the single tile view.
The navigation bar has the following elements:
• Backward button – navigates the active tile to the previous page.
• Forward button – navigates the active tile to the next page.
• Reload button – reloads the page in the active tile.
• Home button – loads the user-defined home page in the active tile.
• Title bar – shows the title of the page in the active tile.
• URL bar – shows the URL of the page in the active tile.
• Green Padlock icon (before URL) – connection is secure.
• Red Padlock icon (before URL) – connection is not secure or security is unknown.
• Orange No-Entry icon (before URL) – page load blocked by X-Frame-Options header, CSP frame-ancestors directive or disallowed page URL (warning).
• Red No-Entry icon (before URL) – page load blocked by disallowed page URL (error).
• Go button (after URL) – initiate loading of the URL (same as pressing Enter).
• Bookmark button (after URL) – bookmark the page in the active tile.
• Open In New Tab button – open the page in the active tile in a new tab.
• Add Tile button – Shift+Drag over the layout to add a new tile above, below, left or right of an existing tile.
• Expand Tile button – expands the active tile.
• Equalize Tiles button – equalizes the active tile and the other tiles in the same group.
• Untile Page button – untiles the active tile.
• Bookmark Layout button – creates a bookmark for an entire layout.
• Sync Scroll button – toggles synchronized scroll on or off.
• View Tiled button – toggles between the tiled view and the single-page view.
Enter a web page address into the URL bar and press Enter or click on the Go icon (->) to navigate in the active tile.
Enter any text including at least one space into the URL bar and press Enter or click on the Go button (->) to search with Google.
The title bar can be dragged and dropped, and acts as a link to the page in the active tile.
There is an option to select layout theme (default, light or dark).
There is an option to show/hide the navigation bar when a layout is first created.
There is an option to define the home page URL. By default the home page is a data: blank page.
To perform the most frequently used operations, press one of the four keyboard shortcuts:
• New/Close Layout – ‘Alt+Shift+Up’ or ‘MacCtrl+Shift+Up’
• Untile Page – ‘Alt+Shift+Down’ or ‘MacCtrl+Shift+Down’
• Sync Scroll – ‘Alt+Shift+Left’ or ‘MacCtrl+Shift+Left’
• View Tiled – ‘Alt+Shift+Right’ or ‘MacCtrl+Shift+Right’
These shortcuts can be reconfigured in the Shortcuts tab of the Options page.
ASSIGNMENT OF PAGES TO TILES
There a several different ways of assigning tabs to tiles.
If there is only one tab selected, then creating a new layout will assign pages from the selected tab and the tabs to the right of the selected tab will be assigned to the tiles. If there are not enough tabs to the right, then additional pages from the tabs to the left of the selected tab will be assigned to the tiles. If there are still not enough tabs, then new pages will be created and assigned to the remaining tiles.
If the new layout is an All Tabs layout, then the pages from all of the existing tabs will be assigned to tiles.
If multiple highlighted tabs are used to create a layout, pages from the highlighted tabs (including the normal selected tab) will be assigned to the tiles. If there are not enough tabs, then additional pages will be created and assigned to the tiles. If there are too many tabs, then pages from the rightmost tabs will not be assigned, but the selected tab will always be assigned.
There is an option to assign pages from existing tabs before creating new pages.
There is an option to assign pages from existing tabs from the left of the selected tab instead of from the right.
The active tile has a grey dotted border. A tile can be made the active tile by clicking on the page background.
There is an option to automatically make the tile under the mouse into the active tile.
Dragging the splitter between two tiles will resize both tiles.
When a layout is selected, Ctrl+Clicking on a tab will assign the page in that tab to the active tile in the layout.
There is an option to enable/disable the use of Ctrl+Click tab to assign a page to the active tile.
DRAGGING BOOKMARKS & LINKS
Bookmarks and links can be dragged into a tile to assign different pages to the tile.
Bookmarks and links can be Shift+dragged over an existing tile to add a new tile above, below, left or right of an existing tile.
OPENING LINKS IN NEXT OR PREVIOUS TILE
Ctrl+Middle-Click on a link in a tile to open the link in the next tile (to the right or below). Ctrl+Shift+Middle-Click to open the link in the previous tile (to the left or above).
There are options to open links in the next or previous tile using Ctrl+Click, Middle-Click or Ctrl+Middle-Click.
Tiles can be synchronize scrolled by setting the Sync Scroll toggle on the button menu or context menu.
There is an option to synchronize scroll only when scrolling the active tile.
Tile Pages WE extends Firefox’s image viewing functionality with fit-to-window scaling for all images, including images whose natural size is less than the browser window size.
When an image is clicked, it toggles between two modes: ‘natural size’ and ‘fit-to-window’.
In ‘natural size’ mode, resizing the window does not resize the image, and the cursor is a magnifying glass containing a ‘+’ or a ‘-‘, indicating that clicking will expand or shrink the image to fit the window.
In ‘fit-to-window’ mode, resizing the window always resizes the image, and the cursor is a magnifying glass containing an ‘=’, indicating that clicking will return the image to its natural size.
There is an option to apply fit-to-window scaling when an image is loaded.
BROWSER STARTUP & RESTART
There is an option to open the default layout on browser startup or restart.
There is an option to restore all of the layouts from the previous session on browser startup or restart.
Most major search engines will not work when loaded into a tile, because scripts are disabled in tiles.
Some pages will not load into a layout tile, because the pages have an X-Frame-Options header or CSP frame-ancestors directive.
There are options to ignore X-Frame-Options headers and CSP frame-ancestors directives on tiled web pages.
These options do not apply to web pages loaded in frames within the tiled web pages.
Please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Distributed under the GNU General Public License version 2.
See LICENCE.txt file and http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Volume Booster: 支持增加设备音量的扩展。 将音量增加到600% 的最简单的方法。 功能: -增加和减少音量到绝对水平。 -调节多个选项卡的音量 -转到与1点击播放音频的选项卡 这个扩展是由:Https://24hnews
在Future Firefox中将不再需要此附加组件: Https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi？id = 773942
LinCV可以将您的LinkedIn个人资料数据转换为漂亮的可打印CV只需两次点击。您还可以添加参考数据和更详细的联系信息。 LinCV使用XSL转换，它允许您拥有多个不同的布局模板。 隐私: 我们完全尊重您的隐私。此扩展仅允许访问L
特点: • UI颜色改变; • 通过按T键显示/隐藏tchat; • 搜索房间，添加/删除收藏夹房间，添加/删除家庭房间; • 改变你的地图背景 (草，曲棍球，颜色); • 更改当前玩家阴影
Caution:The extension doesNotPrevent opening a site via HTTP and doesNothingIf the site is opened via HTTP and not via H
Press the extension icon while on the webstore page. Does not work for FF addons
Prevents Youtube videos from automatically playing. You must either click the play button or press space to start the video.
特点: -直接在popup中修改页面属性 -应用模板 -为您的不同工作流创建预配置的表单。 -在阅读网页时，突出显示文本的一部分到您的Notion页面 -阅读网页时，在您的Notion page中添加快速注释 您可以使用此扩展来快速添加书