The most effective and efficient way to organize teaching and learning workflows in G Suite seamlessly.
The Hāpara Instructional Suite is the most effective way to organize teaching and learning workflows in G Suite. The suite includes four tools that help schools deepen their digital adoption and get the most out of their Chromebook investment:
Increase teacher efficiency in the digital claoom by organizing teachers’ access to students’ G Suite files and Drives in a single, easy-to-view dashboard.
– Turns G Suite from Docs and Slides floating around in cyberspace into a fully pedagogical, instructional tool.
– Enables teachers to provide timely, ongoing formative feedback to learners, starting with a single view of all students.
An ethically-managed approach to viewing learners’ Chrome browsing activity, that increases teacher effectiveness and efficiency, and helps students adopt digital citizenship.
– Create a safe digital learning environment with tools that allow teachers to see learners’ open tabs during instructional hours.
– Communication tools help teachers remind students what on-task behavior looks like; and guide those who need step-by-step support in positive ways.
– Enable gradual release of digital responsibility from teacher to learner; so that learners can become independent, responsible digital media consumers.
Find, create and share personalized, differentiated lessons and projects that meet the unique needs of every learner.
– Maximize claoom workflows and organize favorite digital tools to create meaningful learning experiences.
– Access thousands of curriculum-aligned lessons and projects from all over the globe.
– An easier and faster way to personalize and differentiate to meet the needs of every single learner.
– No more paper! With Workspace, teachers can deliver all content online from one convenient platform.
A central, mobile-friendly tool for students to access all of their digital school work.
– Brings everything students need from Google Claoom, G Suite and Hāpara into one spot.
– Students can access assignments, resources, announcements, grades, files and more